We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you download materials, make a subscription or fill in contact form through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including first name, last name, email address, location. We refer to this information as “Contact Information.”
You may also visit our site anonymously.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
The Personal Information we collect from you may be used:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offers based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond more effectively to your requests and support your needs);
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails with company news, updates, related service information. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails we include detailed instructions on how to do it at the bottom of each email.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. The following table sets out details of the individual cookies we use and the purpose for which we use them. We are not responsible for third-party sites and their privacy practices as it relates to opt-outs from tracking activities.
Party: Google Analytics
Goal: Help us understand how our customers use the Site. This data does not include PII. Google will not associate the IP address with any other data recorded by Google.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or another lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We may contract third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf in any other way except to help us conduct and improve our business.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements that we believe maybe be interesting for you through a third-party advertising partner. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen;
- GOOGLE - https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en;
- BING - https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads;
- LINKEDIN - https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/advertising.
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You can block cookies by changing the setting of your browser, which allows you to refuse all or some cookies. Note: if you block all cookies, which includes essential cookies, your access to all or parts of our website, together with some services of our site, may be restricted. For more information about blocking cookies, you can visit these websites: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
For European Residents
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you filled in the contact form through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. With clients we sign Data Processing Agreement and Standard Contractual Clauses that comply with GDPR. Additionally, please note that your information can be transferred outside of Europe.
Data Retention Period
When you fill in the contact form, download materials or make subscription through the Site, we will maintain your Personal Information unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We will delete Personal Information in 48 hours from receiving your request.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to request your Personal Information to be deleted, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.